Buy your Ticket before doors close
Mum Heart 2021 Dundee Beach, NT.
Isaiah 26:3 “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”
We live in uncertain times, it’s easy to let anxiety take over, but God offers us perfect peace. Join us as we learn more about God’s peace and how we can have that peace in our hearts.
12-14 March 2021
- Mums always say they want more time to connect with each other during conference so we have planned some great times of fellowship over meals. Friday night dinner and games, Saturday evening movie night! Whether you stay overnight or not, we encourage you to come for these social times and make the most of being with a room full of like-hearted mums.
- The Mum Heart Conference is a weekend conference to encourage the hearts of Christian homeschool mums
- The Full Conference fee covers conference attendance, accommodation and meal (breakfast, morning tea, lunch and dinner) from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch.
- If you are coming only for Saturday ticket covers conference attendance, and meals for Saturday (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, dinner)
- You will be able to indicate dietary requirements in the registration process.
- Conference covers one mum only. No children except young babies. No child minding facilities are available.
- Full conference ticket $295
- Early Bird discount $265 till 17/2/21
- Feel free to invite your friends, and promote the conference in any networks you are involved in. If using social media please use our hashtag: #mumheartau
The Conference will be held at Dundee Beach Holiday Park
20 Dundee Pl, Dundee Beach NT
Getting to our venue: Map
Once you have bought your ticket you will be invited to join a closed Facebook group for attendees only. This will be the place to organize a carpool and any other practical details. If this doesn’t work for you, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
When you buy a full ticket accommodation is included: Accommodation is a 2 bedroom bungalow. Each bedroom has 2 single beds. You will be able to indicate your bedroom partner at registration (if you are coming with a friend).
During the ticket buying (and registration process) you will be able to indicate if you are coming with a friend and want to share a room together.
As you buy your ticket you will be asked to fill in registration details such as dietary requirements etc.
Once your ticket and registration details are processed you will receive a receipt and an email confirming that all is ready for you to attend Mum Heart NT 2021!
Emails often end up in your Promotions or Junk inbox – so please check there if you can’t see them within 15 minutes of finalising your payment. If you have any questions please email
Jen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Desk will open 5.30-6.30pm Friday night, and then again 8.00-8.30am on Saturday morning for you to touch base and collect anything you need for the day.
Speakers for 2021 NT Conference:
details coming soon…
Programme Quick Outline:
Friday, 12th March
5-6pm – Arrivals/Registrations
7pm – Dinner
8pm – Welcome/Ice Breakers
Saturday, 13th March
8:30am – Breakfast
9-12 – Sessions
12pm – Lunch
1pm – Fun time!
3pm – High Tea
6pm – Dinner
7pm – Games/Movie
Sunday, 14th March
12pm – Lunch
What meals are provided?
Your conference ticket includes meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch.
Once you have purchased your ticket, you will be given an opportunity to indicate your dietary needs for lunch on the Registration form.
What happens for Dinner on Saturday night?
Dinner included in ticket
I'm coming on my own, how do I go about finding a room mate?
Once you buy your ticket you will be given a link for the MHC NT 2021 Facebook Group. This group is specifically for people who are coming to the conference so they can connect and make practical arrangements and ask questions.
If this doesn’t work for you, and you have trouble finding someone to share with please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
What is happening Friday night?
Arrivals 5-6pm, then dinner at 7pm. After dinner we will have a fun and relaxed get to know each other or catch up time.
Will there be any free time?
All sessions are optional, so you can take a walk along the beach or take a nap anytime. Though the Conference is a night away from home and we hope you go home refreshed it is also a time to learn so we encourage you to make the most of every session when you can. There will be some times of reflection sprinkled throughout the day to allow you time to process what you’ve learned, chat with others and refresh your mum heart.
Meal times are particularly a great time to connect, network and share with others. Don’t miss these planned social times.
I have a baby, can I come?
Yes, you are most welcome to come and bring your breastfeeding/bottle feeding baby with you, however there will not be childcare available.
Can my family come?
Though the conference is only for Mums, your family can come and enjoy the location while you attend the conference. You can book accommodation for your family and let them enjoy time together.
Will there be vendors?
No. There will be no vendors selling homeschool materials.
What if I change my mind and can't come in the end?
We cannot offer a refund after 28/02/2021
Will tickets be available at the door?
No, once again, due to the venue needing confirmed numbers ticket sales will close 09/03/2021
There will be no door sales.
Ticket Buying Instructions
Early Bird tickets available till 17/2/21
Add your ticket to the cart below and follow the prompts. After you have processed your order through PayPal please hit the ‘return to seller’ link to see your confirmation page.