We hope you will join us for our third MUM HEART CONFERENCE in Queensland this year.
The venue is the beautiful Novotel Resort at Twin Waters on the Sunshine Coast.
More than 100 ladies came from all over Australia to the 2013 conference in Newcastle. How wonderful it is to gather together with others who share a similar journey - from new homeschoolers to mothers who have home educated their families for many years.
It is so important to know you are not alone and to know that what you are doing matters!
The Mum Heart Conference is designed to refresh and inspire the hearts of homeschooling mothers.
Our special speaker this year is veteran homeschooling mum, Rhonda Davis.
Rhonda and her husband Robin have just stepped over the finish line after 25 years of home educating their seven children.
Register today and look forward to a mid-year boost of encouragement!
Testimonies from Queensland in 2012
- "What an amazing blessing to be a part of a community of women loving God, one another and their children sharing wisdom, stories and encouragement."
- "A really special weekend. Made me feel cared about and like I was part of a larger body working for the benefit of our children who are our future."
- "Beautiful and relaxing location"
- "My heart has been ministered to and I have been challenged and inspired. Thank you!"
- "An awesome oasis in the chaos of life."
- "Encouraged, Inspired, Connected, Convicted, Refeshed."
Meet other homeschooling mums from across Australia and be refreshed and renewed for your journey.